Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reflection on a Reflection

For today's class we were assigned to write a reflection for two of our blogs.  Thus far, I have written one that needs to be edited and have a paragraph and a thesis down for my second.  I am having a great deal of trouble with reflecting on the blogs which are reflections of experiences I have had.  When I am writing, I feel as though I am just restating what I have already said in my blog.  An approach that I used in my first, finished reflection was analyzing three of my own quotes.  I think the reason why I am finding this to be a difficult task is because I know exactly what I meant when I wrote it.  For my second reflection that is in progress, I have been writing how that blog in particular is different and why I was able to respond to the article in a different way.  For now, I will continue to use these approaches and see how it all turns out by 3pm this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa--
    Does reading over you blog thus far help you to find clues about yourself? As a reader? a writer? a listener? an observer? a collaborator? Do you see anything that makes you want to try something new? Or build on an important strength? or does any of it raise more questions that you might want to pursue answers to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    I had the same problem sometimes. It is difficult to state what you were saying in your blog with feeling like you are just repeating yourself using different words. I tried to think deeper about exactly how I felt and how what I have learned will apply to my future as a consultant

    ReplyDelete